Welcome to the law library.|
Here you will find a collection of links that we frequently use. This is a conscise list of the most useful sections of the world wide web for purposes of legal research. For a much larger list of legal related sites click on legal links in the side bar.
- Florida law and cases. Florida Statutes, cases, legislation, constitution, codes and ordinances.
- Florida Public Assistance Manual Click here to view selected Florida laws on Medicaid and other public benefits including policies on income, trusts and assets. We have broken separated the selected sections into three parts:
- Exhaustive list of all things Medicaid/Medicare Not for the weak of heart, over 500 links to sites on Medicaid and Medicare.
- Colorado law and cases. Colorado Statutes, cases, legislation, constitution, codes and ordinances.
- All other state and federal materials.
- The Internal Revenue Code (Title 26 U.S. Code) Quick access to the full text of the U.S. tax code.
Telnet to LEXIS-NEXIS (tm) computer assisted legal research service. (note, you will need a telnet program assigned in your browser's preferences) After clicking the Lexis link, do the following:
- Enter a period and your terminal type (i.e., .vt100).
- Enter your LEXIS-NEXIS personal identification number.
- Enter your password (if required).
- Directory of all Florida attorneys Click here to look up the address and phone number of any Florida attorney.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys This is a new site with resources and information on legal issues effecting the elderly.
Search the Web.
Search the news.
Search the current NEW YORK TIMES site by filling out this form.
Enter up to three search terms and decide whether to
search for articles which contain all the terms you entered or at least
one of those terms.