Estate Planning – The Perfect Plan
Perfect Estate Planning Checklist
The Most Effective Estate Planning Checklist:
Planning for the inevitable may not be the most enjoyable task. However, with effective estate planning, it is possible to transfer the greatest amount possible in the least amount of time to those who you want to receive it. It should be the goal of every person planning his or her estate to accomplish the following:
- Assure continuity of control over your assets.
- Maximize access to the assets.
- Increase the preservation of your capital.
- Maximize family privacy.
- Assure adequate management of your assets.
- Minimize time to settle the estate.
- Minimize cost of estate settlement.
- Reduce or eliminate estate taxes.
- Efficiently transfer estate to desired beneficiaries.
- Clearly indicate your health care desires.